Attention Patients of North Range Eye Care
Federal CDC and Colorado Guidelines regarding the COVID19 situation:
Eye Care Facilities have been allowed to resume “Routine Eye Care Visits” at a pace that allows proper cleaning and social distancing. We are currently seeing routine exams on a reduced schedule to accommodate these requirements. We are monitoring and following guidelines closely to be able to accommodate more patients as things are phased in on a Federal, State, and Local level:
- Please be aware that we may be booked out further than normal due to these restrictions* Medical eye care needs will be able to be seen as soon as is medically prudent based on the condition and symptoms, please do not hesitate to call for a medical eye issue
- Based on current guidelines, we plan on increasing our capacity alongside state regulations and have a planned increase in capacity for June 15th. Further increases will occur after that as guidelines permit.
Please note the following for your visit:
Staff and Patients are REQUIRED to wear a mask for any visit within the office. If you do not have an adequate mask, one will be provided for you. If you elect not to wear a mask, we will happily reschedule your appointment until regulations for masks are no longer required
- The doors to the office will be locked upon arrival. Please call us to confirm your appointment and we will let you in
- All entering patients will be subject to questions regarding personal and family history of COVID like symptoms, use of hand sanitizer, temperature check etc.
- Any patient not passing these criteria will have their appointment rescheduled
- For your visit, we are limiting the number of people who may be present at one time, we ask:
- Adult Patient Only
- Minor Patients + 1 Guardian
- Elderly Patient + 1 Caretaker
- We appreciate your help and understanding during these unprecedented times. North Range Eye Care cannot wait to get back to business as usual and continue to provide outstanding services to our wonderful community.