Callaway Golf, founded in 1982 by Ely Callaway began as a boutique manufacturer of high-quality golf equipment and has grown into the world’s largest producer of premium, performance golf products, including eye-protective sunwear.
- Callaway’s mission and vision has always been to passionately pursue advanced, innovative technologies to help golfers of all abilities find more enjoyment from the game.
- Callaway golf eyewear focuses on innovations to create the highest performance, comfort and style sports eyewear on the market.
- Callaway golf eyewear is designed specifically for the course, engineered with advanced technology such as NEOX® and Transitions® Adaptive Sunwear lenses to adjust to the decreased depth of field and color and object distortions created by ordinary sunglasses.
- All Callaway sunglasses use NEOX® lenses engineered to provide the sharpest and most accurate vision available in sunwear. NEOX lenses also provide 100% UV protection.
- All Callaway frames are made from lightweight, highly durable materials that provide secure comfort.
- Callaway offers several lines of high performance eyewear including their Transitions Adaptive Sunwear, Tech Series, Sport Series, Core Series and Women’s Series.
We close for lunch daily from 12:00 to 1:00