Attention Patients of North Range Eye Care
New Federal CDC and Colorado Guidelines regarding the COVID19 situation
(Effective Monday, March 23rd)
- Eye Care Facilities have been directed to postpone “Routine Eye Care Visits” and to prioritize “Urgent and Emergency Visits” until further notice
- Please Call (720)-499-8349 from your vehicle to allow our staff to triage your need
- If you need a Routine Examination for general eye health, glasses prescriptions, or contact lens prescriptions, we are making a Call-Back list. When we can resume normal operations, we will call you and put you on the schedule.
- If you will be OUT of contact lenses, we will authorize an extension of your previous prescription to allow for the purchase of the smallest supply possible to help get you through this timeframe
- Please call the office to arrange this, we will ship* this supply directly to your home.
- If your glasses are lost/broken etc. We will authorize an extension of your last glasses prescription that can be used to get new glasses.
- Please call our office number to arrange this.
- These visits will be done by appointment only, please call to arrange.
- If a warranty breakage needs to be used (frame or lenses within one year of purchase), we can perform all needed items over the phone and ship* them to your home.
*Shipping and Handling Charge Will Apply
- We ask that any non-urgent adjustments or repairs to be postponed until we resume normal business hours
- If frames are in urgent need of repairs, please call our office to arrange an appointment.
- Our office and Doctors are available for any non-routine eye visits, including but not limited to:
- Acute eye injuries
- Red Eyes and Allergies
- Foreign Bodies
- Post-operative management
- Glaucoma visits
- Macular Disease visits
- New Flashes and Floaters
- Other sudden changes to vision clarity or eye pain
- If our triage denotes that we can see you in office, we ask:
- Limit the number of people entering the building
- 1 Adult Patient Only
- Minor Patients + 1 Guardian
- Elderly Patient + 1 Caretaker
We appreciate your help and understanding during these unprecedented times. North Range Eye Care cannot wait to get back to business as usual and continue to provide outstanding services to our wonderful community.